Clinical Psychology at Emporia State University: Overview
- Master's degree 12
Number of students12
At the Emporia State University through Clinical Psychology program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 1 Kellogg Circle.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 12 or more and 8.3% of students are men. 8.3% of students taking the Clinical Psychology program are non-residents of the United States.
Emporia State University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Emporia State University campus is safe for students with 0.18% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 4500$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 17% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Emporia State University on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas which have Clinical Psychology programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Clinical Psychology in Kansas are 2, such as Wichita State University.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Emporia State University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Emporia State University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical Psychology program.
Filters by degree:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational, Instructional, and Curriculum Supervision
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Oth
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Business Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Library Science and Administration
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Emporia State University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Emporia State University
Photo by Justin Coffey
Photo by Karla Zepeda
Photo by Karla Zepeda
Photo by Allan Milbradt
Photo by Janice Padilla-Eliot
Photo by Carter Ritchie
Photo by Hector Salas
Photo by Emily Wheeler
Photo by Scott F.
Photo by Shelly Duke
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful