Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 42
Number of students42
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 42 or more and 2.4% of students are men. 4.8% of students studying the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training program are non-residents of the United States.
Allegany College of Maryland provides on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 16% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland which have Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training in Maryland are 16, such as Prince George's Community College, Sojourner-Douglass College, Wor-Wic Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful