Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder at Delta College: Overview
Number of students54
At the Delta College through Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1961 Delta Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 54 or more and 3.7% of students are men.
Delta College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 9% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Delta College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan offering Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 21 universities are currently offering programs in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder - Alpena Community College, Baker College, Davenport University and other.
Other Programs in Delta College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Delta College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Precision Metal Working
Computer Software and Media Applications
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Film/Video and Photographic Arts
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Delta College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Delta College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful