Tool and Die Technology/Technician at Terra State Community College: Overview
Number of students1
At the Terra State Community College through Tool and Die Technology/Technician program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2830 Napoleon Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1 or more and 100% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 7% of students receive financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Terra State Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Tool and Die Technology/Technician programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Tool and Die Technology/Technician in Ohio are 6, such as Belmont College, Zane State College, North Central State College and other.
Other Programs in Terra State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Terra State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Tool and Die Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Plastics and Polymer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Precision Metal Working
Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Give feedback about Terra State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Terra State Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful