Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians at Northwestern Michigan College: Overview
Number of students13
At the Northwestern Michigan College through Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1701 E Front St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 13 or more and 92.3% of students are men.
Northwestern Michigan College provides on-campus housing. Northwestern Michigan College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, aggravated assault and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 5325$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Northwestern Michigan College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan which have Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians in Michigan are 27, such as Northwestern Technological Institute, Alpena Community College, Baker College of Owosso and other.
Other Programs in Northwestern Michigan College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwestern Michigan College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Engineering Technology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields
Agricultural Production Operations
Design and Applied Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Natural Resources Management and Policy
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Legal Support Services
Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Give feedback about Northwestern Michigan College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwestern Michigan College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful