Medical/Clinical Assistant at Carrington College-Tucson: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 123
Number of students123
At the Carrington College-Tucson through Medical/Clinical Assistant program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 201 N. Bonita Ave., Suite 101.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 123 or more and 5.7% of students are men.
Carrington College-Tucson campus is safe for students with 0.24% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 31% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Carrington College-Tucson on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona providing Medical/Clinical Assistant programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Medical/Clinical Assistant in Arizona are 33, such as Everest College-Phoenix, Carrington College-Phoenix, Carrington College-Mesa and other.
Other Programs in Carrington College-Tucson
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carrington College-Tucson and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical/Clinical Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Carrington College-Tucson
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carrington College-Tucson
More colleges and universities
Remington College-Lafayette Campus
Graduation Rate: 56%
Acceptance Rate: 74%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful