CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician at College of Southern Maryland: Overview
Number of students25
At the College of Southern Maryland through CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 8730 Mitchell Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 25 or more and 72% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 14% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at College of Southern Maryland. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland which have CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician in Maryland are 3, such as Harford Community College, ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills.
Other Programs in College of Southern Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in College of Southern Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Design and Applied Arts
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about College of Southern Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for College of Southern Maryland
More colleges and universities
Schilling-Douglas School of Hair Design LLC
Graduation Rate: 67%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Delaware College of Art and Design
Graduation Rate: 66%
Acceptance Rate: 48%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful