Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians at Northwest Technical College: Overview
Number of students1
At the Northwest Technical College through Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 905 Grant Avenue SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 1 or more and 100% of students are men.
Northwest Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 6% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Northwest Technical College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 13 universities are currently offering programs in Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians - Alexandria Technical & Community College, Riverland Community College, Dakota County Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Northwest Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwest Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about Northwest Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwest Technical College
More colleges and universities
Prism Career Institute-Upper Darby
Upper Darby, PA
Graduation Rate: 91%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful