Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping at Rose State College: Overview
Number of students6
At the Rose State College through Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 6420 S E 15th.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 6 or more and 16.7% of students are men.
Rose State College provides on-campus housing. Rose State College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 7200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Rose State College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping in Oklahoma are 31, such as Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, Oklahoma City Community College, Tulsa Technology Center-Peoria Campus and other.
Other Programs in Rose State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rose State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Library and Archives Assisting
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Rose State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rose State College
More colleges and universities
International Culinary Center-California
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful