Medical/Clinical Assistant at Baker College of Allen Park: Overview
- Associate's degree 19
Number of students19
At the Baker College of Allen Park through Medical/Clinical Assistant program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 4500 Enterprise Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 19 or more and 0% of students are men.
Baker College of Allen Park campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Baker College of Allen Park. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan offering Medical/Clinical Assistant programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 68 universities are currently offering programs in Medical/Clinical Assistant - Alpena Community College, Baker College of Owosso, Baker College and other.
Other Programs in Baker College of Allen Park
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baker College of Allen Park and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical/Clinical Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Baker College of Allen Park
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baker College of Allen Park
More colleges and universities
International Culinary Center-California
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful