Medical/Clinical Assistant at Davenport University: Overview
Number of students101
At the Davenport University through Medical/Clinical Assistant program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Formal demonstration of competencies, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 6191 Kraft Avenue S.E..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 101 or more and 7.9% of students are men. 1% of students studying the Medical/Clinical Assistant program are non-residents of the United States.
Davenport University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Davenport University campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4868$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 6% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Davenport University. You can use filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan which have Medical/Clinical Assistant programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Medical/Clinical Assistant in Michigan are 67, such as Alpena Community College, Baker College of Owosso, Baker College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Davenport University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Davenport University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical/Clinical Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Davenport University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Davenport University
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Kentwood
Graduation Rate: 72%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful