Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design at Delgado Community College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 2
Number of students2
At the Delgado Community College through Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 615 City Park Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
Delgado Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 10% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Delgado Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Louisiana offering Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design programs - please click the blue button on the right. 8 universities are currently offering programs in Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design - Bossier Parish Community College, Louisiana College, Southern University at Shreveport and other.
Other Programs in Delgado Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Delgado Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Ophthalmic and Optometric Support Services and Allied Professions
- Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Precision Metal Working
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Computer Software and Media Applications
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Delgado Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Delgado Community College
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Kentwood
Graduation Rate: 72%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful