Forestry at Dakota College at Bottineau: Overview
Number of students1
At the Dakota College at Bottineau through Forestry program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 105 Simrall Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1 or more and 100% of students are men.
Dakota College at Bottineau offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Dakota College at Bottineau campus is safe for students with 0.53% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 2759$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 20% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Dakota College at Bottineau on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in US offering Forestry programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Forestry in North Dakota is 1.
Other Programs in Dakota College at Bottineau
Here you can find the list of other programs in Dakota College at Bottineau and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Forestry program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Give feedback about Dakota College at Bottineau
Student Reviews and Ratings for Dakota College at Bottineau
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful