Health Professions and Related Programs at CUNY York College: Overview
At the CUNY York College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 263 or more and 27.4% of students are men. 4.2% of students taking the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
CUNY York College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at CUNY York College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in New York which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in New York are 269, such as Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Globe Institute of Technology and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in CUNY York College
Here you can find the list of other programs in CUNY York College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Physician Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Movement and Mind-Body Therapies and Education
- Movement Therapy and Movement Education
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Biology Teacher Education
- Earth Science Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Fine and Studio Arts
English Language and Literature
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about CUNY York College
Student Reviews and Ratings for CUNY York College
Photo by Roberto Inocencio
Photo by Robert Hobson
Photo by Ralph Louis
Photo by Doug Santana
Photo by Cameron Crump
Photo by Prince$$ A.
Photo by Dawn Kelly
Photo by Sara Diaz
Photo by Ethan Bad Bull♉
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
New York Medical Career Training Center
Graduation Rate: 93%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful