Health Professions and Related Programs at Craven Community College: Overview
Number of students160
At the Craven Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 800 College Ct.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 160 or more and 6.9% of students are men.
Craven Community College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students get financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Craven Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in North Carolina are 127, such as Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, Catawba College and other.
Other Programs in Craven Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Craven Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Plastics and Polymer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Precision Metal Working
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Craven Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Craven Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful