Health Professions and Related Programs at Cox College: Overview
Number of students266
At the Cox College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 1423 N Jefferson.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 266 or more and 15.4% of students are men.
Cox College campus is safe for students with 0.7% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 1% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Cox College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Missouri are 132, such as Concorde Career College-Kansas City, Avila University, ITT Technical Institute-Earth City and other.
Other Programs in Cox College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Cox College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about Cox College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Cox College
More colleges and universities
Academy of Hair Design-Springfield
Graduation Rate: 73%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Missouri College of Cosmetology North
Graduation Rate: 70%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful