Health Professions and Related Programs at Montana State University-Northern: Overview
At the Montana State University-Northern through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school rank, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 300 W 11th St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 83 or more and 4.8% of students are men. 1.2% of students taking the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Montana State University-Northern offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Montana State University-Northern campus is safe for students with 0.32% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 2250$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 14% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Montana State University-Northern on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Montana offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Montana are 22, such as Fort Peck Community College, Blackfeet Community College, Highlands College of Montana Tech and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Montana State University-Northern
Here you can find the list of other programs in Montana State University-Northern and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Trade and Industrial Teacher Education
Agricultural Business and Management
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Community Organization and Advocacy
Design and Applied Arts
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Montana State University-Northern
Student Reviews and Ratings for Montana State University-Northern
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful