Health Professions and Related Programs at Corning Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 65
Number of students65
At the Corning Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1 Academic Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 65 or more and 9.2% of students are men.
Corning Community College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Corning Community College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, burglary and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 6200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Corning Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in New York providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 269 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Globe Institute of Technology and other.
Other Programs in Corning Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Corning Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Give feedback about Corning Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Corning Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful