Coppin State University in Baltimore: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Coppin State University offers 180 programs in total: 108 are for Bachelor's degree, 36 - for Master's degree, 15 - for Postbaccalaureate certificate, 9 - for 2-year, but less than 4-year certificate programs, and 9 are Post-master's certificate.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 98 universities in Maryland state. Coppin State University is one of the few institutions in Maryland that offers a Bachelor's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 9 distance education programs that are offered in the Coppin State University: 6 are for Bachelor's degree and 3 are Master's degree.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be entirely online as well as partially online and require on-campus meetings. So look carefully into each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Maryland state average data to help you compare.
Coppin State University provides coursework for undergraduate students, graduate students and students with doctors professional practice.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 2507 students with 75213 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period. The enrollment for graduates was 257 with 6178 credit hours. The doctors professional practice enrollment was 2 students.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Coppin State University
Filters by degree:
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Adult and Continuing Education Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature/Letters
More colleges and universities in Baltimore City county
More colleges and universities in Maryland state
The Temple-A Paul Mitchell Partner School
Graduation Rate: 94%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful