Educational Administration and Supervision at Concordia University-Portland: Overview
- Master's degree: 445
Number of students445
At the Concordia University-Portland through Educational Administration and Supervision program you can get degrees of such award levels: Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 2811 NE Holman Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 445 or more and 32.8% of students are men.
Concordia University-Portland provides on-campus housing. Concordia University-Portland campus is safe for students with 0.1% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 4210$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Concordia University-Portland on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon which have Educational Administration and Supervision programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Educational Administration and Supervision in Oregon are 7, such as George Fox University, Lewis & Clark College, Oregon State University and other.
Other Programs in Concordia University-Portland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concordia University-Portland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Educational Administration and Supervision program.
Filters by degree:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Technical Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Concordia University-Portland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concordia University-Portland
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful