Curriculum and Instruction at Concordia University-Portland: Overview
- Master's degree 1487
Number of students1487
At the Concordia University-Portland through Curriculum and Instruction program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 2811 NE Holman Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1487 or more and 14.9% of students are men. 0.1% of students taking the Curriculum and Instruction program are non-residents of the United States.
Concordia University-Portland offers on-campus housing. Concordia University-Portland campus is safe for students with 0.1% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 4210$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 16% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Concordia University-Portland. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon which have Curriculum and Instruction programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Curriculum and Instruction in Oregon are 4, such as Pacific University, Portland State University, Western Oregon University.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Concordia University-Portland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concordia University-Portland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Curriculum and Instruction program.
Filters by degree:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Technical Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Concordia University-Portland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concordia University-Portland
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful