Education at Concordia University-Portland: Overview
At the Concordia University-Portland through Education program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2811 NE Holman Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2137 or more and 20.2% of students are men. 0.2% of students studying the Education program are non-residents of the United States.
Concordia University-Portland offers on-campus housing. Concordia University-Portland campus is safe for students with 0.1% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4210$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Concordia University-Portland on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon offering Education programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Education in Oregon are 32, such as Blue Mountain Community College, Chemeketa Community College, Clackamas Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Concordia University-Portland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concordia University-Portland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education program.
Filters by degree:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Technical Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Concordia University-Portland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concordia University-Portland
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful