Concordia University-Nebraska in Seward: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Concordia University-Nebraska offers 216 programs in total: 141 are for Bachelor's degree, 39 - for Master's degree, 33 - for Postbaccalaureate certificate, and 3 are less than 1-year certificate programs.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 54 universities in Nebraska state, with one of the highest number of Postbaccalaureate certificate. Concordia University-Nebraska is one of the few institutions in Nebraska that offers a Bachelor's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 69 distance education programs that are offered in the Concordia University-Nebraska: 39 are for Master's degree, 24 - for Postbaccalaureate certificate and 6 are Bachelor's degree.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be entirely online as well as partially online and contain real-time elements. So look carefully into each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Nebraska state average data to help you compare.
Concordia University-Nebraska provides coursework for undergraduate students and graduate students.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 1387 students with 77129 both contact and credit hours for 12-month instructional activity period. The enrollment for graduates was 594 with 14252 credit hours.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Concordia University-Nebraska
Filters by degree:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Educational Leadership and Administration
Design and Applied Arts
Communication and Media Studies
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
English Language and Literature
Corrections and Criminal Justice
More colleges and universities in Nebraska state
Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics
Graduation Rate: 97%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful