Theological and Ministerial Studies at Regent University: Overview
Number of students141
At the Regent University through Theological and Ministerial Studies program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship , Doctor's degree - professional practice. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 1000 Regent University Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 141 or more and 63.1% of students are men.
Regent University offers on-campus housing. Regent University campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5620$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 9% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Regent University. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia which have Theological and Ministerial Studies programs - please click the blue button on the right. 10 universities are currently offering programs in Theological and Ministerial Studies - Eastern Mennonite University, Liberty University, Roanoke College and other.
Other Programs in Regent University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Regent University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Theological and Ministerial Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Visual and Performing Arts
Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology
Political Science and Government
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Regent University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Regent University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful