Educational Administration and Supervision at Concordia University-Nebraska: Overview
Number of students71
At the Concordia University-Nebraska through Educational Administration and Supervision program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are necessary when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 800 N Columbia Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 71 or more and 56.3% of students are men.
Concordia University-Nebraska provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Concordia University-Nebraska campus is safe for students with 0.3% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 2980$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 19% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Concordia University-Nebraska. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Nebraska offering Educational Administration and Supervision programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 11 universities are currently offering programs in Educational Administration and Supervision - Creighton University, Chadron State College, University of Nebraska at Omaha and other.
Other Programs in Concordia University-Nebraska
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concordia University-Nebraska and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Educational Administration and Supervision program.
Filters by degree:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Educational Leadership and Administration
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Concordia University-Nebraska
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concordia University-Nebraska
Photo by $herri ❤️ Sanchez
Photo by Albert Bilyeu
Photo by Kyle Pohlman
Photo by Katrina Mars-Huckabay
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful