Education at Concordia University-Nebraska: Overview
Number of students380
At the Concordia University-Nebraska through Education program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 800 N Columbia Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 380 or more and 25.8% of students are men.
Concordia University-Nebraska offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Concordia University-Nebraska campus is safe for students with 0.3% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 2980$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Concordia University-Nebraska. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Nebraska providing Education programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Education in Nebraska are 25, such as Creighton University, Bellevue University, Chadron State College and other.
Other Programs in Concordia University-Nebraska
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concordia University-Nebraska and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education program.
Filters by degree:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Educational Leadership and Administration
Design and Applied Arts
Communication and Media Studies
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
English Language and Literature
Corrections and Criminal Justice
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Concordia University-Nebraska
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concordia University-Nebraska
Photo by $herri ❤️ Sanchez
Photo by Albert Bilyeu
Photo by Kyle Pohlman
Photo by Katrina Mars-Huckabay
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful