Health Professions and Related Programs at Concorde Career Institute-Orlando: Overview
Number of students331
At the Concorde Career Institute-Orlando through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 3444 McCrory Place.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 331 or more and 14.8% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 44% of students have financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Concorde Career Institute-Orlando. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Florida providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Florida are 293, such as Atlantic Technical College, Barry University, Gooding Institute of Nurse Anesthesia and other.
Other Programs in Concorde Career Institute-Orlando
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concorde Career Institute-Orlando and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electroneurodiagnostic/Electroencephalographic Technology/Technologist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Concorde Career Institute-Orlando
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concorde Career Institute-Orlando
More colleges and universities
Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland
Graduation Rate: 80%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful