Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Kellogg Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 228
Number of students228
At the Kellogg Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 450 North Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 228 or more and 31.1% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 5% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Kellogg Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Michigan are 62, such as Albion College, Alpena Community College, Andrews University and other.
Other Programs in Kellogg Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Kellogg Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Mechanics and Repairers
Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications
Community Organization and Advocacy
Give feedback about Kellogg Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Kellogg Community College
More colleges and universities
Prism Career Institute-Philadelphia
Graduation Rate: 82%
Acceptance Rate: 81%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful