Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Bluefield State College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 59
Number of students59
At the Bluefield State College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 219 Rock St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 59 or more and 25.4% of students are men.
Bluefield State College campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 17% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Bluefield State College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in West Virginia which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in West Virginia are 27, such as University of Charleston, Concord University, Alderson Broaddus University and other.
Other Programs in Bluefield State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bluefield State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
- Mining Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bluefield State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bluefield State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful