Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians at Alabama A & M University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 23
Number of students23
At the Alabama A & M University through Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4900 Meridian Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 23 or more and 47.8% of students are men.
Alabama A & M University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Alabama A & M University campus is safe for students with 1.67% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 5000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 26% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Alabama A & M University on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Alabama providing Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians in Alabama are 5, such as Lawson State Community College-Birmingham Campus, Jefferson State Community College, John C Calhoun State Community College and other.
Other Programs in Alabama A & M University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Alabama A & M University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Construction Engineering Technologies
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Alabama A & M University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Alabama A & M University
Photo by Allison Todd
Photo by Denise Taylor
Photo by Caner Göz
Photo by Jeffrey Manley
Photo by Dominique King
Photo by Lee Marvin Packnett
Photo by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
Photo by Amber Michelle
Photo by Melanie Johnson
Photo by Paul Dughi
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful