Fire Services Administration at Sauk Valley Community College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 23
Number of students23
At the Sauk Valley Community College through Fire Services Administration program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The classes of this program will be conducted at 173 Illinois Rt 2.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 23 or more and 91.3% of students are men.
Sauk Valley Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 17% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Sauk Valley Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois providing Fire Services Administration programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 15 universities are currently offering programs in Fire Services Administration - Southwestern Illinois College, Black Hawk College, Elgin Community College and other.
Other Programs in Sauk Valley Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Sauk Valley Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Fire Services Administration program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Sauk Valley Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Sauk Valley Community College
More colleges and universities
Regency Beauty Institute-Fort Collins
Fort Collins, CO
Graduation Rate: 56%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful