Early Childhood Education and Teaching at College of Central Florida: Overview
At the College of Central Florida through Early Childhood Education and Teaching program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3001 SW College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 26 or more and 3.8% of students are men.
College of Central Florida campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 10% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at College of Central Florida. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Florida providing Early Childhood Education and Teaching programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 39 universities are currently offering programs in Early Childhood Education and Teaching - Barry University, Eastern Florida State College, Broward College and other.
Other Programs in College of Central Florida
Here you can find the list of other programs in College of Central Florida and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Early Childhood Education and Teaching program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Agricultural Business and Management
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about College of Central Florida
Student Reviews and Ratings for College of Central Florida
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful