Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services at College of Central Florida: Overview
Number of students5
At the College of Central Florida through Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3001 SW College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 40% of students are men.
College of Central Florida campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 10% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at College of Central Florida. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Florida providing Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 18 universities are currently offering programs in Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services - Suncoast Technical College, South Florida State College, Valencia College and other.
Other Programs in College of Central Florida
Here you can find the list of other programs in College of Central Florida and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Agricultural Business and Management
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Child Care Provider/Assistant
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
Give feedback about College of Central Florida
Student Reviews and Ratings for College of Central Florida
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful