History at Arizona State University-Polytechnic: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 11
Number of students11
At the Arizona State University-Polytechnic through History program you can get degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 7001 E Williams Field Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 11 or more and 72.7% of students are men.
Arizona State University-Polytechnic offers on-campus housing. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 7260$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students receive financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Arizona State University-Polytechnic. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona which have History programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in History in Arizona are 11, such as Arizona State University-Tempe, Arizona Western College, University of Arizona and other.
Other Programs in Arizona State University-Polytechnic
Here you can find the list of other programs in Arizona State University-Polytechnic and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the History program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Special Education and Teaching
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer Systems Analysis
English Language and Literature
Science, Technology and Society
Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology
Agricultural Business and Management
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Arizona State University-Polytechnic
Student Reviews and Ratings for Arizona State University-Polytechnic
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful