Culinary Arts and Related Services at White Mountains Community College: Overview
Number of students6
At the White Mountains Community College through Culinary Arts and Related Services program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2020 Riverside Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 6 or more and 50% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at White Mountains Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in New Hampshire providing Culinary Arts and Related Services programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Culinary Arts and Related Services in New Hampshire are 5, such as Southern New Hampshire University, University of New Hampshire-Main Campus, Lakes Region Community College and other.
Other Programs in White Mountains Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in White Mountains Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Culinary Arts and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Hospitality Administration/Management
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about White Mountains Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for White Mountains Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful