Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Coastal Carolina Community College: Overview
Number of students383
At the Coastal Carolina Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 444 Western Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 383 or more and 31.6% of students are men.
Coastal Carolina Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Coastal Carolina Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue button on the right. 93 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, College of the Albemarle and other.
Other Programs in Coastal Carolina Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Coastal Carolina Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer Programming
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Information Science/Studies
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Coastal Carolina Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Coastal Carolina Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful