Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Clover Park Technical College: Overview
Number of students195
At the Clover Park Technical College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 195 or more and 9.7% of students are men. 1% of students taking the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program are non-residents of the United States.
Clover Park Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 7% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Clover Park Technical College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Washington providing Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants in Washington are 31, such as Bellevue College, Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Clover Park Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clover Park Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Unit Coordinator/Ward Clerk
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Renal/Dialysis Technologist/Technician
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Clover Park Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clover Park Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful