Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions at Clover Park Technical College: Overview
Number of students52
At the Clover Park Technical College through Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 52 or more and 30.8% of students are men.
Clover Park Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 7% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Clover Park Technical College. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Washington offering Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions in Washington are 27, such as Bellevue College, Clark College, Columbia Basin College and other.
Other Programs in Clover Park Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clover Park Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Unit Coordinator/Ward Clerk
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Histologic Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Renal/Dialysis Technologist/Technician
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Clover Park Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clover Park Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful