Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design at Clover Park Technical College: Overview
Number of students19
At the Clover Park Technical College through Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 19 or more and 52.6% of students are men.
Clover Park Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 7% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Clover Park Technical College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Washington offering Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 3 universities are currently offering programs in Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design - Bellevue College, Whatcom Community College.
Other Programs in Clover Park Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clover Park Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Histologic Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Clover Park Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clover Park Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful