Dental Support Services and Allied Professions at Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque: Overview
Number of students138
At the Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque through Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 4400 Cutler Avenue NE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 138 or more and 5.1% of students are men.
Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque campus is safe for students with 0.11% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 95% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in New Mexico providing Dental Support Services and Allied Professions programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Dental Support Services and Allied Professions in New Mexico are 11, such as San Juan College, Central New Mexico Community College, New Mexico State University-Dona Ana and other.
Other Programs in Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Give feedback about Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
More colleges and universities
Allstate Hairstyling & Barber College
Graduation Rate: 84%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Ohio Technical College-PowerSport Institute
North Randall, OH
Graduation Rate: 79%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful