Plumbing Technology/Plumber at Cleveland Community College: Overview
Number of students3
At the Cleveland Community College through Plumbing Technology/Plumber program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 137 S Post Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 3 or more and 100% of students are men. 33.3% of students studying the Plumbing Technology/Plumber program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Cleveland Community College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina which have Plumbing Technology/Plumber programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Plumbing Technology/Plumber in North Carolina are 9, such as Cape Fear Community College, Blue Ridge Community College, Fayetteville Technical Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Cleveland Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Cleveland Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Plumbing Technology/Plumber program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Robotics Technology/Technician
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Computer and Information Sciences
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Precision Metal Working
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Cleveland Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Cleveland Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful