Health/Medical Preparatory Programs at Clark State Community College: Overview
Number of students265
At the Clark State Community College through Health/Medical Preparatory Programs program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 570 E Leffel Ln.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 265 or more and 7.5% of students are men.
Clark State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 5% of students get financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Clark State Community College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Health/Medical Preparatory Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health/Medical Preparatory Programs in Ohio are 24, such as University of Akron Main Campus, Bluffton University, University of Cincinnati-Main Campus and other.
Other Programs in Clark State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clark State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health/Medical Preparatory Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Real Estate
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Clark State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clark State Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful