Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service at Clark State Community College: Overview
Number of students235
At the Clark State Community College through Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 570 E Leffel Ln.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 235 or more and 82.6% of students are men.
Clark State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 5% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Clark State Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 131 universities are currently offering programs in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service - Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence, Akron Institute of Herzing University, University of Akron Main Campus and other.
Other Programs in Clark State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clark State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Real Estate
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
Agricultural Business and Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Legal Support Services
Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Give feedback about Clark State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clark State Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful