Marketing at Durham Technical Community College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 2
Number of students2
At the Durham Technical Community College through Marketing program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The classes of this program will be held at 1637 Lawson Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
Durham Technical Community College campus is safe for students with 0.24% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 4% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Durham Technical Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Marketing programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 35 universities are currently offering programs in Marketing - Catawba College, Appalachian State University, Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College and other.
Other Programs in Durham Technical Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Durham Technical Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Marketing program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Precision Metal Working
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Durham Technical Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Durham Technical Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful