Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education at Chestnut Hill College: Overview
- Master's degree 8
Number of students8
At the Chestnut Hill College through Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 9601 Germantown Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 8 or more and 12.5% of students are men.
Chestnut Hill College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Chestnut Hill College campus is safe for students with 0.39% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 13% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Chestnut Hill College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Pennsylvania providing Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education programs - please click the blue button on the right. 4 universities are currently offering programs in Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education - Clarion University of Pennsylvania, East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, Saint Francis University.
Other Programs in Chestnut Hill College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Chestnut Hill College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education program.
Filters by degree:
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Secondary Special Education Programs
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Reading Teacher Education
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Chestnut Hill College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Chestnut Hill College
Photo by Marcus M.
Photo by Jessica O'Neill
Photo by Pamela Livingston
Photo by Max Paolucci
Photo by Doug Spano
Photo by Sean Banks
Photo by Marcus M.
Photo by Doug Spano
Photo by Tom Rock
Photo by Alexander Omoniyi
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful