Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at CUNY Kingsborough Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 1190
Number of students1190
At the CUNY Kingsborough Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 2001 Oriental Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1190 or more and 37% of students are men. 2.5% of students taking the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
CUNY Kingsborough Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 14% of students have financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at CUNY Kingsborough Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in New York which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 132 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Alfred University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in CUNY Kingsborough Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in CUNY Kingsborough Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Retailing and Retail Operations
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Visual and Performing Arts
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Give feedback about CUNY Kingsborough Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for CUNY Kingsborough Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful