Health Professions and Related Programs at City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College: Overview
Number of students417
At the City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1145 W Wilson Ave..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 417 or more and 24.2% of students are men.
City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery, aggravated assault and burglary are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 180 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - National Louis University, National University of Health Sciences, North Central College and other.
Other Programs in City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College
Here you can find the list of other programs in City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Legal Support Services
Biological and Physical Sciences
Fine and Studio Arts
Give feedback about City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College
Student Reviews and Ratings for City Colleges of Chicago-Harry S Truman College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful