Health and Medical Administrative Services at Chattanooga State Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 13
Number of students13
At the Chattanooga State Community College through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4501 Amnicola Hwy.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 13 or more and 0% of students are men.
Chattanooga State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault and burglary are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Chattanooga State Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee providing Health and Medical Administrative Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services in Tennessee are 49, such as Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences, Carson-Newman University, Concorde Career College-Memphis and other.
Other Programs in Chattanooga State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Chattanooga State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Community Organization and Advocacy
Give feedback about Chattanooga State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Chattanooga State Community College
More colleges and universities
Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
Graduation Rate: 65%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga
Graduation Rate: 39%
Acceptance Rate: 77%
Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga
Graduation Rate: 36%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful