Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians at Chattanooga State Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 25
Number of students25
At the Chattanooga State Community College through Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4501 Amnicola Hwy.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 25 or more and 88% of students are men.
Chattanooga State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault and burglary are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 12% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Chattanooga State Community College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee which have Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians in Tennessee are 14, such as ITT Technical Institute-Nashville, Cleveland State Community College, Middle Tennessee State University and other.
Other Programs in Chattanooga State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Chattanooga State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Community Organization and Advocacy
Give feedback about Chattanooga State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Chattanooga State Community College
More colleges and universities
Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
Graduation Rate: 65%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga
Graduation Rate: 39%
Acceptance Rate: 77%
Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga
Graduation Rate: 36%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful