Computer Software and Media Applications at Dunwoody College of Technology: Overview
- Associate's degree 6
Number of students6
At the Dunwoody College of Technology through Computer Software and Media Applications program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are required or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 818 Dunwoody Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 6 or more and 83.3% of students are men.
Dunwoody College of Technology campus is safe for students with 0.47% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 18% of students get financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Dunwoody College of Technology. You can use filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing Computer Software and Media Applications programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Computer Software and Media Applications in Minnesota are 24, such as Academy College, Alexandria Technical & Community College, University of St Thomas and other.
Other Programs in Dunwoody College of Technology
Here you can find the list of other programs in Dunwoody College of Technology and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Computer Software and Media Applications program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Computer Software and Media Applications
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Dunwoody College of Technology
Student Reviews and Ratings for Dunwoody College of Technology
More colleges and universities
Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
Graduation Rate: 65%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga
Graduation Rate: 39%
Acceptance Rate: 77%
Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga
Graduation Rate: 36%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful